A Beautiful Mind

A Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful mind

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love and games

can anyone tell me what it means to love? is it when you find someone that makes you want to be a better version of yourself? or is it when your willing to compromise who you are? I dont know much about this issue? i wish there was a clear path laid out before me with a sign saying come this way it leads to happiness and love and the rest of your life.. I often feel i take the path that is not marked and it leads me away from the place I want to go. so maybe I am on the wrong path or maybe I am just a child and have not fully developed a proper understanding of the game of love and life.. everybody wants love but is everybody ready to give love? so should we ask for things we can not handle responsibly? should we expect our perfect love but work so halfheartedly to earn it? I have a picture in my mind of what love should look like but do my expectations meet up with reality? to me love should look like a rainbow of skittles.. it should fill you up with sweet sugar and leave you feeling satisfied. it should make your breath catch in your chest when you remember that you have someone who in all senses of the word BELONGS with you. they are everything you aren't and they love you for everything you are. love tastes like memories and smells like the future. you cant stay away from love it pulls you in and nothing can stop you from attaining it once you find it. love is complex but simple it is fragile but indestructible. it takes you to a place that you have never been but always wanted to go. love grows there in this place and never rots or turns rancid. it blooms and evolves and changes but does not diminish. it is the most meaningful thing you will ever do. (to love) it is the closest to god we will get on earth. love is God so how could it be anything but a soft beautiful fulfilling lasting satisfying complementary emotion that spins around us like bright shining firefly's on the most gorgeous summer night. love should not be bitter or controlling or uncompromising or selfish or hateful hurtful irritable. the God that I believe in would never instill a true love in us that turned from glorious to utter desolation. so my consensus is that Love should be sweet and yes it changes with time but sugar never turns to salt so why should love....... <3 


by, C.W

1 comment:

  1. And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

    I also don't know much about what is love or how is that "game" played. But my main problem is to understand where stops compromise and sacrifice for someone and where starts slavery... :(

    ReplyDelete