A Beautiful Mind

A Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful mind

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why

Why do I wait for you??? It is in my face so close I can taste the bitter truth.. you DON'T love me.. oh you say you do. But we both know you don't.. WHAT is WRONG with ME that I would put such a LOW value on MYSELF that I would allow you to treat me this way.. YOU must know what your doing to me... You MUST.. I don't know who I'm more upset with.. YOU or ME.. You for being a complete and total loser ASSHOLE or me for being such a pathetic PARASITE sticking around trying to live off of the crumbs you throw me.. I would NEVER treat someone I LOVED this way.. To me it is unthinkable..  FUCK!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK my HEART says FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And FUCK ME TOO for BEING SUCH A STUPID STUPID STUPID GIRL..... I HATE YOU............. I hate how you have shit on me.... I HATE how you have used me and I hate how much I LOVE you......

No comments:

Post a Comment